Brazil Bourbon Rojo – Specialty coffee pods
$22.80 – $109.00
100% Arabica specialty coffee
Origin : Brasile, San Paolo, Espirito Santo do Pinhal
Harvest : June / August
Altitude : 1100-1200 meters
Process : Full natural – Dried in the sun
A surprising coffee with a perfect balance, velvety and good body, sweet with a medium and pleasant acidity. Notes of dark chocolate, dried fruit and vanilla.
Great coffee starts with the producer whose family likely has spent generations perfecting their approach to farming the highest quality coffee possible. Grown in select altitudes and climates and nursed for years before the first harvest, the producer who creates specialty coffee devotes his or her life to refining and perfecting the highest quality coffee on the planet. For them, it is quality not quantity that is the most important consideration. Only coffees free of defects and picked at their peak of ripeness will continue on to the next hands that will shape them. For the farmer, being able to connect with quality-minded buyers ensures a higher profit option which supports individuals, families and communities around the world.
Caffe Italiano is proud to introduce what we believe to be the first specialty coffee pods in the New Zealand market at a very reasonable prices.
25, 50, 75, 100, 150
Will your pods work in my Nespresso machine?
Sorry, no. Our pods are not compatible with Nespresso machines, and require a machine that uses pods. But most people think our coffee pods make better coffee!
Here are the tasting notes for Brazil Bourbon Rojo Single Origin coffee beans:
- Flavour profile: Rich and sweet with notes of caramel, hazelnut, and chocolate.
- Body: Low acidity with a subtle tanginess that balances the sweetness.
- Acidity: Low acidity with a subtle tanginess that balances the sweetness.
- Roast level: Medium roast that brings out the bean's natural sweetness without overpowering the flavour.
You might also like:
- Colombia Supremo: This single-origin coffee has a rich and nutty flavor with a medium body and low acidity. It's also roasted to a medium level, which makes it an excellent choice for those who prefer a balanced cup of coffee.
- Guatemala Antigua: This coffee has a rich and complex flavor with notes of chocolate, nuts, and citrus. It has a medium body and low acidity, making it an excellent choice for those who enjoy full-bodied coffees without too much bitterness.